Comprehensive healthcare services
When you need skilled care, the last thing you want to worry about is where you’re going to go or how you’re going to pay for it. At the Heather Hall Health Care Center at Inverness Village, you’ll receive excellent care in the comfort of a community you call home. You’ll have the security of knowing, whatever life brings, Inverness Village has the services to meet your needs. Whether you need short- or long-term care, our professional and dedicated nursing staff provides you with comprehensive quality health care services.
- 24-hour nursing care
- A full complement of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services
- Monthly wellness events calendar
- Medication management and personal care services
- On-site health clinic with part-time physician; specialists include dentists and podiatrist
- Pastoral care and counseling services provided by a full-time chaplain
- Activity director with a full-time activity staff
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour campus security
- Beautifully landscaped 190-acre campus featuring water features, gardens and walking paths
- Close access to all dining options including Perryman's Bistro
- Convenient and comfortable family rooms
- Activity rooms
- Access to Annabellla's Salon and Spa
- On-campus full-service bank and ATM
Potential residents, family members or caregivers should contact 918-388-4266 for more information.
Click here to view our May Events Calendar.