Quality Senior Skilled Nursing Services in Tulsa, OK
Heather Hall Health Care Center at Inverness Village holds a 5-star rating from the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the highest overall rating possible for skilled nursing centers. Our professional, dedicated nursing and therapeutic services staff members provide 24-hour skilled nursing and short- and long-term rehabilitative services for Inverness Village residents and, as space permits, for seniors living in theTulsa region. Our holistic approach to wellness, resident programs, and our beautiful campus and amenities make Inverness Village a great choice for your skilled nursing needs.
- 24-hour nursing care
- A full complement of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services
- Monthly wellness events calendar and full-time programming staff
- Medication management and personal care services
- On-site health clinic with part-time physician; specialists include dentists and podiatrist
- Pastoral care and counseling services provided by a full-time chaplain
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour campus security
- Beautiful190-acre campus with gardens, patios, and walking paths
- Close access to all dining options including Perryman's Bistro
- Convenient and comfortable family rooms
- Activity rooms
- Access to Annabellla's Salon and Spa
- On-campus full-service bank and ATM
Potential residents, family members or caregivers should contact 918-388-4266 for more information.
Click here to view our June Events Calendar.