As a not-for-profit organization, Inverness Village places great emphasis on stewardship, financial strength, and quality. The volunteer Board of Directors helps to shape the vision of aging services through engagement, understanding, and commitment to the overall mission of the organization. This team of local civil leaders is driven to ensure that each resident of Inverness Village is valued for who they are, what they have accomplished, and what they have yet to accomplish. They provide an unwavering commitment to each associate by assisting leadership in providing an excellent work environment that helps associates grow both personally and professionally.
Jan Slater, Chair
- OU Clinical faculty Department of Bioethics and Executive Director of the Oklahoma Center for Healthcare Improvement. Healthcare administrator and healthcare attorney, recently served as CEO of Oklahoma State University Medical Center. Served on Boards of Tulsa Chamber and Parent Child Center of Tulsa, past President of Oklahoma Association for Healthcare Ethics.
- Board Service: 2012 to present. Currently serves on Inverness Village Board Executive Committee and as Liaison for Inverness Village Advisory Council.
Steve Mackey, Vice-Chair
- Retired Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Chief Administrative Officer of Helmerich and Payne, Fellow and past Governor of Oklahoma Bar Foundation. Served as a Captain in the 5Th Special Forces Group, US Army.
- Board Service: 2012 to present. Currently serves on Asbury Communities Governance Committee, Inverness Village Board Executive Committee.
Dr. Kenda Jezek
- Dean of Anna Vaughn College of Nursing, Oral Roberts University, on staff since 1994, author of numerous successful grant proposals and community partnerships. Master of Science in nursing from OU and PhD in nursing from University of Texas at Austin. Wife, mother of two, grandmother of two.
- Board Service: 2012 to present.
- Retired Executive Director of YWCA Tulsa and Tulsa Opera, Inc. Served as Chair for Board of Trustees of First Presbyterian Church, and on Advisory Boards for Tulsa Opera, Crosstown Learning Center. Inverness Village resident. Recipient of the 2014 Trustee of the Year Award for LeadingAge Oklahoma.
- Board Service: 2008 to present. Currently Chair of the Inverness Village Fund Committee and Vice-Chair of Asbury Foundation Board.
- Retired Business Development Coordinator at Central Tech in Sapulpa, Oklahoma. Currently School Administrator for Dental Careers of Tulsa owned and operated by Carletti Dentistry & Associates. Member of Sapulpa Rotary Club, First Presbyterian Church Sapulpa.
- Board Service: 2004 to present. Served on Quality of Care Committee. Currently serves on the Inverness Village Board Executive Committee.
- Community Volunteer, Philanthropist. Served on Advisory Board for DVIS, YWCA Board (President, Gala Chairman, Co-Chair of Capital Campaign).
- Board Service: 2012 to present. Serves on Inverness Village Fund Committee.
- Director, Planned Giving Ministries, First Presbyterian Church of Tulsa and Sales Associate, McGraw Realtors. Daughter of Inverness Village Founding Board member Dick Horkey.
- Board Service: 2008 to present. Served as Inverness Village Board Public Relations Liaison and Advisory Council Liaison. Currently serves on Inverness Village Board Executive Committee.
- Retired Assistant Superintendent of Sapulpa Public Schools, Co-Founder of Sapulpa Education Foundation. Served as Deacon and Elder First Presbyterian Sapulpa, past President Oaks Country Club. Recipient of numerous service awards, Northeastern State University Athletic Hall of Fame, Sapulpa Citizen of the Year 1998. Inverness Village resident. Navy combat veteran of World War II serving on the US submarine Piranha.
- Board Service: 2014 to present.
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for St. John Health Center. Has served in executive financial positions for Hillcrest Healthcare System and OSU Medical Center, serves as Chair of Oklahoma Hospital Association Council on Finance.
- Board Service: 2015 to Present
- Managing Partner and President of G.R.B. Resources, Inc., member of Society of Petroleum Engineers, Independent Petroleum Association of America, and Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Association. Past representative for Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission. Served on Board of Deacons First Presbyterian Church, Tulsa and Inverness Advisory Council. Son of Inverness Pioneer Residents Garvin and Marjorie Berry.
- Board Service: 2014 to present.
- Inverness Village Executive Director, served in leadership roles (Owner, President, CEO, Administrator, Regional Vice President) in senior living organizations since 1996, served on numerous senior living Boards. Currently serves on LeadingAge Oklahoma Board of Directors and a member of Tulsa Rotary Club.
- Board Service: 2013 to present.