As a not-for-profit organization, Inverness Village places great emphasis on stewardship, financial strength, and quality. The volunteer Board of Directors helps to shape the vision of aging services through engagement, understanding, and commitment to the overall mission of the organization. This team of local civil leaders is driven to ensure that each resident of Inverness Village is valued for who they are, what they have accomplished, and what they have yet to accomplish. They provide an unwavering commitment to each associate by assisting leadership in providing an excellent work environment that helps associates grow both personally and professionally.
Jan Slater, Chair
- OU Clinical Faculty Department of Bioethics and Executive Director of the Oklahoma Center for Healthcare Improvement. Recently served as CEO of Oklahoma State University Medical Center. Past President of Oklahoma Association for Healthcare Ethics.
Steve Mackey, Vice-Chair
- Retired Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Chief Administrative Officer of Helmerich and Payne, Fellow and past Governor of Oklahoma Bar Foundation. Retired Captain in the 5th Special Forces Group, U.S. Army.
- Community volunteer and philanthropist. Served on Advisory Board for Tulsa YWCA and Domestic Violence Intervention Services
- Managing Partner and President of G.R.B. Resources, Inc., member, Society of Petroleum Engineers, Independent Petroleum Association of America, and Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Association. Son of Inverness Pioneer Residents Garvin and Marjorie Berry.
- Self-employed, commercial real estate and home mortgage company; former President, Restaurant Division, Denny's Restaurants; Inverness Village resident
- Retired budget analyst and manager, American Airlines and St. John Health System; CPA; Inverness Village resident
- School Administrator for Dental Careers of Tulsa owned by Carletti Dentistry & Associates; former Business Development Coordinator at Central Technology Center, Sapulpa
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for St. John Health System; Chair, Oklahoma Hospital Association Council on Finance