Has Winter Put a Chill on Your Lifestyle?
Get a Lot More Living for Your Cost of Living at Inverness Village
Take a look below to see how your lifestyle stacks up to the lifestyle you could be enjoying at Inverness Village – especially during these cold, dreary months where a simple trip to the store can be a challenge. Who knows? Taking these tasks off your to-do list may give you a whole new outlook on winter.
A Few of Our Services & Amenities
- Home maintenance, repairs and yard work – including salting and snow removal
- Friends, events, clubs, trips and volunteer opportunities right outside your door
- Transportation for the times you just don’t feel like driving
- On-campus Wellness Center with pool, plenty of classes and paths for indoor walking
- On-campus salon and spa
- A break from cooking and grocery shopping with casual and formal dining venues
- On-campus health and support services
- Updates on changing federal and state policies that affect those 65 and up
- A worry-free plan for the future
Learn more about the range of affordable living options and entrance fees available. Contact us and put winter in its place.
What Does Owning Your Home Cost?
Have you looked at your expenses lately? At Inverness Village, most of these are part of your monthly fee.
- Mortgage, rent or HOA fees
- Real estate taxes
- Cable and utilities
- Groceries, take-out, dining out
- Health club and entertainment