Support for those with memory loss
Inverness Village offers customized memory support services by caring, certified staff.
When a loved one is living with memory loss, their safety and care is your top priority. When they live at Inverness Village, you can rest assured that it is our top priority as well.
Memory support services are available in both Redbud Court Assisted Living and Heather Hall Health Care Center, where residents receive care that is tailored to their unique challenges in a secure environment. Those with memory loss – whether moderate or advanced – benefit from Inverness Village’s innovative amenities and design. Our residents thrive in a calm, familiar environment that promotes wellness and celebrates their accomplishments.
The health care center offers memory support services that include:
- All cooking, dining, and snacks as well as the services of a registered dietician
- Medication administration
- Personal laundry, including linens
- Assistance with grooming, dressing and bathing
- 24-hour staffing by licensed nurses and highly trained professionals
- Specialized programs and activities to maximize physical, mental and social well-being
- Pet therapy
- 24-hour security
- Comprehensive care management
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Access to personal and family counseling services
- On-site chaplain
- Scheduled transportation
- Incontinence care
- Access to rehabilitation, dentistry and podiatry services
- Utilities (except telephone), including basic cable
- Benevolent care for those who outlive their funds through no fault of their own